“Tell me and I forget.
Show me and I remember.
Let me do and I understand.”
Urban Synergies Group stands for a paradigm shift towards human rights and evidence based approach in urban design. The city building process is as integral part of sustainable development.
Click the image to download
- Come and discuss with us “Smart cities in the New Urban Agenda” at the side event of the Habitat 3 conference in Quito, Ecuador, on 19th October 2016, 12:30- 1.30 pm in Room MR10, Casa de la Cultura Ecuatoriana “Benjamin Carrion” or come and meet us at the “Moving from Habitat3 to Implementing the Right2City” networking event, on 19 October 2016, 2-4 pm in Room MR16, Casa de la Cultura Ecuatoriana “Benjamin Carrion”.
- USG proudly supports the World Urban Campaign “City we need”. To learn more about the campaign please click here.
- USG in partnership with the Health Research Institute, University of Canberra, is hosting a International Forum “Shaping Spaces for Gen Z” on 7 December 2016. Get involved and don’t miss out!
- We don’t just talk we do…USG committed more than 100.000 Dollars to implement “Shaping Spaces for Gen Z” over the next five years across the Asia Pacific region as part of the Habitat III Implementation Plan. Join and/or support us!
- Learn more about research in the field of play and the city and follow Gregor Mews research blog by clicking here.